Creative Marketing Associate (Graphic Designer)
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you looking for an exciting position that will utilize your strong PowerPoint and design skills?
Would you consider your awesome communication skills and eye for detail a superpower?
Do you enjoy being creative and collaborating with others?
If you re passionate, driven, and find yourself seeking a new challenge, then we want you to join our team.
At WildBrain we make great content for kids and families. With over 13,000 half-hours of filmed entertainment in our library one of the world s most extensive we are home to such brands as Peanuts
, Strawberry Shortcake
, Inspector Gadget
. Our shows are seen in more than 150 countries on over 500 telecasters and streaming platforms. Our AVOD business WildBrain Spark
offers one of the largest networks of kids channels on YouTube, with over 109 million subscribers. We also license consumer products and location-based entertainment in every major territory for our own properties as well for our clients and content partners. Our television group owns and operates four family entertainment channels that are among the most-viewed in Canada. WildBrain is headquartered in Canada with offices worldwide and trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WILD).The Role
Reporting to the Senior Creative Director, the Creative Marketing Associate
will assist the Peanuts marketing and licensing team to conceptualize and bring to life on-brand materials for our business and partnerships.
- Create, maintain, and organize customized marketing and retail presentations (PowerPoint)
- Regularly update and maintain a master presentation deck
- Collaborate with commercial teams to create custom presentations to secure retail, licensing and promotional partners; including:
- Participate in brainstorm stage, bring new ideas to the table
- 360 marketing ideation
- Creative Solutions for Targeted companies
- In-store signage, point of purchase and product concepts, advertising mock-ups
- Dynamic presentation graphics including charts and infographics
- Creative thinker with the ability to synthesize the overall needs and develop on-brand materials to support commercial team
- Other creative support as needed, including social media graphics and print marketing materials
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing and/or design
- Bachelor s degree in related field preferred
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Suite, particularly excellent PowerPoint skills
- Expert using Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Highly organized and acute attention to detail
- Strong creative design skills and ability to execute and deliver on needs based on creative direction given
- Keen understanding of entertainment and consumer products industry, including retail landscape and promotional partnerships
- Comfortable taking feedback from many stakeholders
- Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize
- Basic video editing a plus, but not required
- Agency background preferred
- Some travel is required (a couple times a year)
- When applying, please include your portfolio as an attachment or link
You re sold, right? Now, it s your turn to sell us!
THANK YOU for all of those who express interest in being part of the WildBrain Team. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants. If we feel that you may be a good match for one of our current openings you will be contacted.
WildBrain will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...