Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as water cooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
Seeking a full timeFreelance Graphic Designer with a track record of creating visually pleasingand cohesive graphics for signage with a firm understanding of the creativeprocess. This position will focus on concept and layout for signage and retailpresentations. Must be able to take creative direction well and produce qualitywork within tight turnaround times. A passion for Halloween and pop culutre is aplus.
Primary Job Duties:
* Exceptional typography and composition skills.
* Experience in photo retouching and photo clipping.
* Create design solutions that drive the look for in-store point-of-purchase needs.
* Work collaboratively and flexibly with other members of the Creative Team, Marketing, Product Team, other departments to achieve project goals.
* Ability to translate ideas into creative visual presentation and design solutions.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and flexibility to change direction quickly based on business needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREDDesired Skills & Experience:
* Minimum of a four-year degree in graphic design or related field, or relevant work experience.
* Minimum five-years of experience with a focus on signage and retail.
* Proficiency in all applicable MAC software (Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office).
* Extensive experience in Photoshop and retouching a plus.
* Highly efficient, with the ability to prioritize multiple details and tasks and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.