Project Executive - Southeast
Compensation: $86,290.00 - $164,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
PEOPLE FIRST: BUILDING TALENT BY DESIGN
Southland Industries understands that people are key to our success as a company. The people who work for us, the people we serve, and the people who live and work in the buildings we design and build.
If you re someone with a true passion for our industry, we re looking for you! At Southland, we seek people that don t just follow a career path, but who are looking to gain the best experiences and to have an impact wider than their own job. We believe in building talent and supporting our people with what they need to grow and flourish. And we thrive on creating a strong company and culture where you ll feel engaged, challenged and valued.
If you re ready for the next big step in your career and want a fun, fast paced and the excitement of a growing company, then JOIN
our team and become a part of an organization that values PEOPLE FIRST
, INNOVATION, COLLABORATION, SAFETY, INTEGRITY,ACCOUNTABILITY & SUSTAINABILITY.Position Summary:
As a Project Executive over our Southeast region you'll be responsible for leading and managing multiple MEP project teams and will serve as primary point of contact for our leadership team and clients.What you'll be doing:
- Provide project status updates to client and leadership.
- Maintain solid client relationships and continuously sources opportunities for revenue.
- Develop and implements strategies.
- Manage budget reports, cost and revenue projections, change orders, etc. for project.
- Participate in project meetings with internal departments
- Delegate work and serves as mentor to project team. Provides coaching and performance feedback as necessary.
What makes you successful:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong understanding and mastery of MEP work
- Proven ability to lead a large team
- Financial acumen and experience
- Strong public speaking ability
What you bring to us:
- Four-year degree in Engineering, or applicable experience
- Minimum 12 years experience, including minimum 5 years people management experience
- Mastery knowledge of applicable systems design, such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc., as well as, all design engineering aspects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communication with all levels of employees, clients and general contractors
- Strong computer skills, including CADD, ERP and Microsoft Office Products, such as Excel
As an employee-owned company, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes excellent benefits for you and your family:
For more information on Southland Industries, please visit our web site:Southland Careers or on Facebook or LinkedIN or Twitter
- 401(k) Plan with 50% Company Match (no cap) and immediate 100% vesting
- Annual bonus program based upon performance, profitability, and achievement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Term Life, AD&D Insurance, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Disability Income Protection Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Plans (Health and Dependent Care)
- Holidays/Vacation/Personal Time/Life Events Leave
- Numerous training opportunities and company paid membership for professional associations and licenses
To hear what our employees are saying about working at Southland Industries, check out our Career Video - Working at Southland
Southland Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing our employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Southland Industries are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, family care or medical leave status, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Southland Industries will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.**All employment offers are contingent upon successful, drug test, background check and professional reference checks.** *At this time we are unable to offer employment sponsorship*
If you don t feel this position is match for you, we encourage you to share it with others. Feel free to share throughout your social networks and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to keep up to date on what we re doing as a company.
Associated topics: administrator, construction, construction manager, gcc, manager, project, project manager, scheduler, site, superintendent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...