The CRM Content Producer will create, manage, and update editorial marketing content in the consumer email channel across various platforms with our entertainment client?s in the Burbank area! This role is responsible for maintaining consistency with email program vision and style guides while developing an understanding of strategies to keep content fresh, dynamic, and compelling to fans. The Digital Content Producer will also provide digital graphic art support for campaign production and track campaign performance using email and web analytics tools.
Editorial Content Management:
* Create, update, and maintain editorial calendar of curated digital content for email newsletters
* Draft compelling and engaging copy that follows brand guidelines, meets marketing objectives, and promotes appropriate digital content
* Support monthly process for content reviews and audits with Marketing managers; ensure all email campaigns are reviewed on schedule. Produce and maintain accurate reports and logs of upcoming and historic changes to content testing and editorial direction
* Track results of email campaigns using email and web analytics to identify trends in test results and engagement in order to optimize future editorial decisions
* Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and liaise with Marketing teams and external vendors to update changes
* Provide digital graphic production art support using Photoshop
* Ensure that marketing materials comply with all brand and style guidelines
* Manage image rights and logo usage
* 3+ years relevant Web content management experience. Email marketing experience preferred. Entertainment industry marketing experience preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills; good listener with the ability to internalize feedback. Copywriting experience required.
* Strong brand experience with good instincts working with family brands. Entertainment brands preferred
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience. Keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on team. Creates action plans to finish weekly campaigns on time
* Intermediate skills in graphic design to cut and resize images, create engaging graphics and gifs as necessary
* Experience working cross-functionally with marketing managers, web producers, and technology providers
* Experience analyzing reports for trends in key performance indicators and applying knowledge to editorial direction
* Ability to work independently. Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization with multiple stakeholders
* Degree from a four-year college (e.g. B.A., B.S.) required
* Knowledge of HTML, CMS, Adobe Photoshop, and MS Office required
HTML - HyperText Markup Language, CMS Data, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, Web Page Content Writing, Email, Email Copywriting
Local and available candidates, please send your resume and supporting links/samples to ...@creativegroup.com
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books ? and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.