We believe that service starts inside the organization and embrace a concept called \"People First.\" At RH, do your best work in an inspiring space, enjoy a 50% product discount and receive opportunities for career advancement.
We are designers, not decorators. That distinction means that we look at a project in the context of the entire space, or the whole, rather than as parts or components. RH designers understand the art and science of lifestyle, environment and taste to create a functional, beautiful and personal space. We provide luxury design services for the reimagining of one room or an entire home, anywhere in the world. Our designers embody the RH lifestyle and a sense of personal style, polished appearance, refined taste and a discerning eye for luxury.
Design Assistants play an integral role in supporting key phases of a design project's lifecycle in collaboration and partnership with the RH Design Atelier. They are innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building and maintaining relationships.
We believe RH is one of the most innovative and fastest growing luxury brands in the home furnishings marketplace. We believe our brand stands alone and is redefining this highly fragmented and growing market. Our ability to innovate, curate and integrate products, categories, services, hospitality and businesses with a completely authentic and distinctive point of view, is a powerful platform for long-term growth. We evolved our brand to become RH, positioning our Company to curate a lifestyle beyond the four walls of the home. Our unique product development, go-to-market and supply chain capabilities, together with our significant scale, enable us to offer a compelling combination of design, quality and value that we believe is unparalleled in the marketplace.
* Live Our Values: People, Quality, Service and Innovation * Provide a luxury experience for RH clientele through RH Design Atelier services * Qualify and educate potential design clientele on services offered by the RH Design Atelier * Provide support with all phases of the design process including consultations, site visits, design development, presentations and delivery * Produce brand appropriate presentations; communicating design concepts, space planning and product selections * Provide product expertise and elevated service * Represent the RH lifestyle brand through communication, personal appearance and professionalism * Maintain a strong interest in the luxury and design industry * Support the visual and quality standards within the Gallery
* Art, Architecture or Interior Design education preferred * Experience within a design firm or high-end furniture and luxury retail preferred * Hands-on interior installation experience preferred * People and relationship driven * Strategic and mental agility * Highly organized * Collaborative * Results-oriented * Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, Microsoft Office and Google Applications * Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and other related space planning/rendering programs preferred * Strong artistic skills, including hand rendering and sketching capabilities preferred
* Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 25 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques * Ability to maneuver effectively around gallery floor, stock room and office * Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing * Licensed to drive preferred * Ability to travel locally or out of state
* Great benefits package with premier medical, dental and vision partners * Rewarding paid time-off plans, including vacation, sick time, personal days, company holidays and more * Substantial associate discount of 50% off regularly priced RH merchandise and 30% off sale items * Access to all RH Members Program benefits, including complimentary design services * High-value discounts with respected national vendors, partners and retailers * Generous Referral Bonus Program to reward associates for recruiting top talent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.