Gaia is a growing conscious community and everyone who touches Gaia is on a unique path. Gaia is looking for a Digital Graphic Designer, who will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and executing graphic design projects across digital and print media as necessary.
This person will report to the Creative Director and will work closely with marketing and merchandising stakeholders who are focused on healthy growth, conversion, content artwork, international expansion and more. They will ensure brand integrity across all touchpoints, and member journey consistency. This person must approach creative execution from a strategic, user centered design perspective, and be prepared to strive for successful integration of learnings from past efforts with a pure expression of the Gaia brand.
* Adhere to the publishing timelines for all projects
* Oversee the process of design, copy and technical work from inception to final approvals, delivery and measurement
* Ensure Gaia brand consistency, and campaign continuity across platforms
* Own the workflow and process for task management, creative review and approval process
* Use data to inform how to target artwork iterations
* Practice and advocate for user centered design philosophy: design for member value, design for prospect interest, design for growth.
* Oversee contractors / direct reports as needed
* 3-5 years of digital design
* Must have worked cross-functionally to deliver assets and manage timelines
* Can work autonomously
* Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and any other industry standard design tools
* Understanding of web languages including HTML, CSS, SASS, JS and thorough understanding of responsive design
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Familiarity with industry workflow & organization tools: Slack, Asana, Google Docs
* Thorough understanding of user centered design philosophy
* Gaia membership is strongly preferred along with depth of knowledge in conscious life topics required
* Strong familiarity with an affinity for our content is a prerequisite to applying
* Must be able to work in our office in Louisville, Colorado
* US citizenship or an existing work visa is required
Gaia exists as a transformational network to support a conscious global community. If we can connect our members to stories, people, and ideas that educate, inspire, and empower them to live mindfully, we believe collective consciousness will evolve.
Gaia (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a publicly traded company in Louisville, Colorado. We offer global video streaming of over 8,000 original shows, films, documentaries, and practices for conscious living. Our vast video library serves as a vessel for the community we seek to empower. We are not a subscription service that streams whatever pays our bills. Our content goes deep into select niches of Transformation, Seeking Truth, and Yoga channels you see on Gaia.com. We love to embrace and fearlessly cover subjects that other media companies won't touch.
Before you apply, we encourage you to sign up and explore conscious living with Gaia's library of original shows, documentaries, and films. Feed your curiosity with ancient wisdom, coverups, and the paranormal, or discover new alternative health, yoga, and meditation practices. If our work resonates, you might just be a good fit for Gaia.
We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace our mission for a global conscious community, who hope their work empowers our community of inspired members to be catalysts of transformation. The best work we do every day is to remember our vision is \"to empower the evolution of consciousness.\"
The perks of working collaboratively with a team dedicated to sharing this mission include an on-site gym and complimentary yoga and fitness classes; a beautiful solar-powered campus, complete with hiking and running trails, community garden, and a labyrinth; and an on-site, mostly organic caf? that serves breakfast and lunch daily including a full-service espresso bar featuring locally roasted coffee.
Full-time employees are offered alternative and traditional medical benefits including preventative coverage; as well as dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance.