Associate Designer, CK Accessories
G-III Apparel Group in New York, NY
- Industry: Printing/Publishing - Others
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $41,520.00 - 63,400.00 / Year*
- Work with overseas factories and communicating direction directly with the factory.
- Track sample progress and keep records of sample development to ensure that deadlines are being met.
- Excellent knowledge of knit construction, stitches, and gauges
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, especially as it pertains to creating Cads and tech packs
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, especially as it pertains to creating print layouts, print colorways, and print repeats
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in accessories, sweater knits, or print design; preferably experience in soft accessories.
- Experience with working in a team setting across multiple divisions.
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time, across different brands and aesthetics.
- Organized and able to multi-task
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!