If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Sales Floor Supervisor! Are you a proven leader with the ability to supervise store operations efficiently and effectively? Do you have strong communication and organizational skills, and a keen sense of time management? Would you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you'll be engaging with customers and cultivating a culture based on teamwork and collaboration? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As the Sales Floor Supervisor, you'll work under the supervision of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to assist in the day-to-day operations of the selling floor to drive profitable sales. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include maintaining an organized sales floor to promote overall safety and security for all customers and associates, as well as leading the team of sales associates in successfully executing all selling floor operations. You'll be involved with solving challenges, making informed decisions, and supervising the selling floor in order to drive results. The Sales Floor Supervisor also enforces \"Our Burlington\" philosophy in all facets of the selling floor with an unwavering commitment to our core values.
* Train, coach and monitor associates in executing SSTT (Sizing, Sorting, Ticketing and Tagging) process
* Lead merchandise markdown process
* Weekly planning and assignment of responsibilities
* Supervise all store functions while in the role of Manager on Duty
* Ensure positive customer experience by coaching and supervising associates to consistently meet sales floor and fitting room standards
* Assist in onboarding new associates including interviews, selection, orientation and training
* Coordinate meal and break periods and monitor schedule adherence
* Performing other tasks as assigned from time to time
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required. 6+ months of supervisory experience within an off-price, big box or a specialty environment preferred.Physical requirements include the ability to actively engage for extended periods of time as well as move/handle/lift store merchandise.
are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You're going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2019-103112
Address 2301 State Route 66
Shopping Center Seaview Square
Zip Code 07712
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Store Associate
Position Category Store Associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.