Arthur Rutenberg Homes has an amazing opportunity for an experienced interior designer. We seek a customer-focused individual to guide new home buyers through the exciting interior finishes selection process as well as develop full home interiors from project conceptualization through completed color session.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The successful candidate will assist new home buyers with color selections and options, will possess knowledge of interior finishes and trends, and have a background which demonstrates an understanding of the home building process.
* This position is ideal for someone with outstanding attention to detail and creativity.
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills on the phone and in person with customers, franchises, and sub-contractors. Your high level of design expertise will provide our customers with a positive home buying experience, and increase studio sales and profits.
* This individual thrives in high-pressure situations and tight deadlines, and your self initiative and collaboration skills allow you to meet company goals and project deadlines with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Responsible for Design Studio process improvements, inventory management, customer Color Sessions and department budgets.
* Manage the design studio with updating products, i.e., tile, flooring, etc. Ensure the use of current pricing and updated samples at all times.
* Set up and post a Pinterest Board after each completed color session.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
* A 2 - 4 year degree in Interior Design is required. Must have worked as an Interior Designer.
* Experience as an Interior Designer in the custom home building industry.
* A background which demonstrates an understanding of the home building process.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and working knowledge in AutoCAD and Revit preferred.
* Please submit your resume when applying.
Arthur Rutenberg Homes has been in business for over 35 years, with many of our first employees still a part of our expanding family. We offer medical, dental, 401(k), vision, life insurance, and profit sharing. If this position sounds like the next step in your career, then this is the job for you! Please submit your resume to Patti Guthrie, Vice President Interiors, at ...@arhomes.com.