American Dental Designs is currently looking for a full-time Dental Ceramist. Minimum 2-years experience. Willing to learn or have experience of CAD/CAM.
- Thorough understanding of morphology and functional design in both anterior and posterior restorations is essential for full arch/full mouth cases.
- Start-to-finish proficiency in all aspects of Ceramics: build-up, grind-in, contour, full anatomy, contacts and metal/porcelain margins.
- Must have a clear understanding of form and function.
- Produce artistic, esthetic, and high quality porcelain work.
- Custom Shades.
- Attention to detail.
- Clear and concise oral communication skills.
- 2 years of Dental Lab experience.
- Willing to work flexible hours between 8am to 7pm.
- Willing to learn more and grow with the company.
- The candidate should be living within 20 miles from the lab.
- Candidate are require to have excellent computer skills.
- Coordinate and participate in CAD/CAM processes.
- Scan models or receive scanned models or impressions and import into CAD software.
- Willing to learn and be team player.
- Has attention to detail, critical thinking.
- Flexible in hours and willing to grow.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, must work together and communicate with all other departments throughout the lab.
- Proficient in dental anatomy and terminology.
If you have following experience it will be plus:
About American Dental Designs
- Adobe Photo Shop.
- 3Shape Dental System.
American Dental Designs, was established in Pennsylvania in 1990 leading in sevaral counties in PA and NJ. American Dental Designs produces a wide variety of restoration, implants at the state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Montgomeryville, PA. American Dental Designs is striving to improve services and product quality by monitoring the market and gathering feedback from clinicians. All the ideas and opinions are analyzed with rigorous scientific tests and incorporated into the research and development process. Please visit us at and more about the company, culture, team, and prod cuts. We believe in team and success comes with hard and smart work, dedication, discipline, friendly work environment, creativity and vision.Join our company to grow with us.
Associated topics: bridge, ceramist, dental lab technician, dental laboratory technician, design, finishing, implant, metal, service technician, technician